Sunday, February 1, 2009

Teasing sheep

I've had some fun over the past few days teasing Charlie, our most tame sheep.

I've started on the sheep coats, but am unable to really get them going because I can't actually lay the fabric on a sheep to calculate the size.

Charlie let me measure him with my seamstress measuring tape, but when it came to draping fabric on his back, well, he didn't like it at all.

The teasing came in after I learned how much this freaked him out.

If he and the other sheep were into their alfalfa and not paying strict attention I could drape the fabric on his back. However, when I go to adjust it a little, He notices me and runs (because he knew I had the fabric) then when he realizes the fabric is on his back, he starts to buck to get it off. I'm not sure what he's afraid of.

Don't worry, I only did it twice. But it sure was funny.

1 comment:

  1. Megan, what happened to your other blog? It just like died. I saw this on Mom and Dad's blog and decided to see what it was. To my surprise, it was you!!! I'm glad to find you again!! Sounds like life is crazy for you!! Again, I love your couches and pillows you did!!
    Love, Wendy

    ReplyDelete