Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wait I have to choose???

so I live next to my photographically gifted sister. she is always coming up with great ideas and taking a bunch of cute pictures of her kids!

So the other day she said, i've got a sort of studio set up. Ya wanna use it?

So I did.

And she even took a bunch of pictures too.

And then she edited them so cute.

And then I had to CHOOSE!!!

What!!

So I've got 5 frames to fill. I would like to choose 2 pictures of each girl and then one of them together.

Here are the pictures I took.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are some that my sister AR took and then edited. Now, remember we were taking a lot of the same pictures, just from different angles. So her poses will be similar and her camera is a lot better than mine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So, what do you think?

I've just realized that I've left pictures I like off of this post. There are just so many pictures to look through that I've forgotten to post some.

Oh well.

Oh, and my sister said that I could use her editing software so any that I took could be gussied up.

5 comments:

  1. Glad it's you choosing and not me. They are all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, Cute, Cute!!! Alyson, you know how to make a picture look so professional!! I guess it helps when your subjects are as cute as these two!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Megan!! These pictures sure do bring out their personalities. I miss those facial expressions. I love those girls. Thanks for posting. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. When are you going to come edit some pics??? Gotta get on top of printing them so you can enjoy them before it's time to take pictures again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved all of these pictures. Wow...really amazing. Your girls are really darling though.

    ReplyDelete