Sunday, October 31, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

Just had to share. My new favorite thing is my rice sock!

Yes, its great for a neck ache. Great for many aches and pains.

But did you know its good for other things?

Its a great solution to a cold bed and cold feet!!!!

I used to wait for an electric blanket to heat up. But I read a while back (maybe I should look it up again) that if you are pregnant you shouldn't use an electric blanket.

So, I came up with this cold feet solution. Because I CAN'T SLEEP WITH COLD FEET! I've tried. I've even been able to sleep. Only to wake up from a nap with STILL COLD FEET!

Do you have cold feet? You too can have a rice sock! Just grab an old clean non-holey tube sock, a rubber band and some cheap rice. 2 min in the microwave and your feet will be in heaven.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I never thought to use my rice sock for this purpose! What a good idea. I have a hard time sleeping with cold feet as well.

    ReplyDelete