Friday, March 25, 2011

I can't get myself going!

Today I can't get myself going! I've lazed around and lazed around some more. I've slept and sat.

I'm 36.5 weeks pregnant. I've started to waddle. You know, that unpleasant state where instead of walking forward, you sort of walk side to side/forward-ish. :)

I had a wonderful baby shower last weekend. My Mom and Sisters put it on for me at Mom's house. It was SO MUCH FUN. The food was fun. the company was comfortable and easy. And it was just fun.

I usually get a little uptight because I'm not very social. but about 45 minutes into it I was relaxed and comfy. It was fun greeting the guests as they came in and talking about babies and sharing stories about our kids. I really feel like I got to know a few people in our ward better. In fact there were a couple I wish I could have visited some more with.

In All, I think a wonderful time was had by all. Thanks again to my Mom and sisters for the awesome party!

----

Just got back inside from feeding the animals. It was sprinkling when we started and a full on hail storm when we finished. the girls helped me get wood inside for a fire and now we are getting toasty and drying off.

No comments:

Post a Comment