Sunday, July 14, 2013

Another cold

Well, we were cold free for a couple of weeks. It was wonderful.
Then we had our family reunion. I enjoyed every moment, except the times I heard coughing coming from a particular family.  I saw the cold coming from a mile off and braced for it.
We love seeing everyone, just wish we didn't always seem to get sick from large family gatherings.  Oh we'll. probably something to get used to with so many young kids in our family.

I'm up  with poor Quinten who has been sick with a cough, sore throat, and tonight fever.  Milton and I have very sore throats and tonsils. So bad that any swallowing is awful. I meant he most painful I can remember. Ever. Everyone else is still healthy for now.

We're pulling the trigger on homeschooling. Should be interesting. Going with Idaho IDEA charter school for now.

More another time. Quinten is asleep again and the meds are kicking in.

5 comments:

  1. Maybe you should go to the doctor! Anyone who was sick at the reunion was taken prescriptions for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking about it that's for sure. Don't get me wrong, we loved the reunion. Just wish we hadn't gotten sick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe your kids are sick because they haven't been in public a lot. It happens, don't blame others. We are all doing the best we can.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for the suggestion Jenn. Maybe the next time Ned is in nursery I'll tell him to not just lick all the toys (like I'm pretty sure he does) but to lick all of the kids to. Should help us get exposed to more germs since our trips to the library, other people's homes, and the twins licking the carts at the grocery store haven't seemed to do the trick.

      Delete
  3. Nothing is worse when you have young ones is them being sick and you feeling sick too so its more difficult to care for them. For the record...even though there were people taking meds, their cold was pretty bad. The cough sounded terrible. Hope everyone feels better soon! Wish I lived closer so I could come and help!

    ReplyDelete