Saturday, March 28, 2009

I'm alive, I'm ALIVE!!!

I finally feel like a human being again! I slept pretty well last night. My coughing is still an issue and my lungs still crackle, but I feel so much better!

BUT

Now the kids are starting to go downhill. As we speak C is in bed with a fever. A is starting to cough, but it is still TBD as to whether it is a real cough, or a "I want to be sick too" fake cough.

So, another week of church missed and I predict that I'll make it 3 for 3 next Sunday when I predict that A will be down with this nastiness.

Oh well. I can deal with it much better since I'm feeling better.

I'm just not certain how it will affect C and if she will go to school next week. I guess we can just be happy that there is no school on Monday.

In the meantime, most everyone has picket up their milk. So yay!

Now I just need to get the powdered eggs, cheese and butter delivered. Hopefully this week!

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! At least they don't have some foreign disease right? Sorry they are sick though. After surviving my kids being sick...I have lots of empathy for moms with lots younger kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Megan. We will all be so happy to have this sickness gone. Give them all smooches from Grandma! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete