Sunday, April 10, 2011

The baby

I'd forgotten how sweet a baby smells. He has such soft hair and the kids just love coming over to pet it and give him kisses all over his forehead. He loves to stare at things with deep blue eyes. I wonder what color they will end up being?

He has hubby's feet and my toenails. I didn't realize this until I saw a picture of his feet. I just assumed all baby feet were the same. Then I realized that his were different than A and C's feet. I love baby feet! They are so sweet.

He sleeps all the time, but is having more and more times where he is awake. He gets up about 2x per night, but yesterday only got up once. That was a nice day.

I really don't know how I'm going to get back on schedule, getting the girls up for school after long nights. But luckily there are only about 6 weeks left before summer vacations.

He makes such sweet noises all the time. He gets such an earnest look on his face when he eats.

A big thank you to Hubby for staying home and taking such good care of us for the past 2 weeks. He has done everything from keeping the kitchen clean to feeding all of the animals every day to starting a fire during this weird cold and then warm springtime. And he's been watering the greenhouse as needed. He also cooked all the meals. And did 100 other things that I won't mention. I have been truly spoiled. I'm so thankful to have such a loving and thoughtful husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment