Sunday, April 17, 2011

Surprise

Imagine my surprise when I found that after 6+ years, I've forgotten how to give an infant a bath.

Well, I knew the basics, but all of the practiced movements and tricks I used to know were gone.

And of course it didn't help that I had my husband and baby E's 2 concerned older sisters watching. Oh and he screamed the whole time. And for some reason, despite a relatively good nights sleep, I'm tired.

So yeah, Baby E had his first bath today. now he smells sweet again. But then he wet through his church outfit and spit up. What can a mother do? :) I guess I'll just have to accept that I can't control certain things, and give baby E more baths so that my baby bathing skills will come back. Help! Although, it was somewhat amusing to see hubby be the one who got soaked with overflowing diaper contents for once :)

No comments:

Post a Comment