Thursday, September 20, 2012

2 beautiful boys

I've been enjoying the past few weeks of getting to know my 2 new bundles of joy.  They have such sweet little faces.

They are starting to wake up more now.  It is quite fun to see them gazing at different things and occasionally, you!  I am finding that with twins you have to be ever diligent. Sometimes you get into diaper changing mode and forget to check for rash/etc.  As a result you can miss things. I think this is also a result of lack of sleep.  So my new motto is ever diligent!  This could also be a result of having 3 in diapers.  Which by the way, you should see the number of wipes we go through!


Hubby has a ticket to the BYU/BSU game tonight. He is very excited to go.  I'm excited that he can go.  At one point our C-section (if Twin A hadn't flipped by now) was scheduled for today. So it all ended up working out.

So Toddler E really enjoys the twins.  He spends a lot of time on the side of the bassinet with his nose and eyes above the rim, gazing at the twins with a cute grin on his face.  He loves to 'pet' their hair.  He still will get rough with them, or forget they are there.  This makes everyone nervous but I just have to be extra careful when he is around.   I put him on my lap the other day and put a twin on his lap.  E really enjoyed it.  I moved the twin and he kept tugging on the twins blankets until I put the twin on his lap again.  It was really cute.

Its been nice to have hubby home these past few weeks.  He has to go back to work on Monday.  But when the boys have a bad night or one won't settle, hubby has been very good about taking a shift and even letting me sleep until 9 the next morning.  I really really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment