Monday, May 13, 2013

Lol

Was just reading back on the blog and realized that my posts are seriously being affected by my lack of sleep. And I thought I was doing so well! 

First off, the boys are only 8 months old. so a few months ago when I posted their weights and said it was the 9 month check up? Well that was the 6 month check up.

I've also posted several stories and never posted about what happened.  I don't know that I ever will.  If you have a story or situation where you wondered what ever happened? Just let me know in the comments. I'll update you. 

Also, Linda who posted a comment on my last post. I don't know who you are, but I'd sure like to hear more about your thoughts on homeschooling. I'm sorry if we've already had this conversation, or if you are my Aunt Linda.  My memory and skills of deduction aren't what they used to be :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment