Monday, January 16, 2012

Another day

So, this was a crazy day. Baby E decided that night was day last night and was up for a while around 3-ish. so today we are both cranky.
Top that off with the kids being home from school and Albertsons Doublers and you have a potential recipe for disaster.

But we all made it through. The girls were great. They did their chores with very little protest, played with Edison, and were just generally helpful. They were a little crazy at the grocery store due to smuggling in money I had told them not to bring, and a little noisy during E's naptime. But I was grateful for their help today.

My challenge this year is to be more organized. I'm going to try by doing things such as planning menus (I'm not good at doing this all the time). Its more like every few months I think I need one. I know we eat better when I do. More healthily.

anyway, that is all that is coming to mind at this moment. I'll write more later when I have something more interesting to say :)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting about your lives. I love to read what is going on. Luv u. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Mom. I need more updates. I'm glad you survived your busy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree whole heartedly. And when do we get to have a girl's day out, next? Tell me we don't have to wait to have lunch/dinner until Laura's birthday? :) Baby E will probably we walking by then... haha

    ReplyDelete