Sunday, January 22, 2012

He's Crawling!

Baby E is crawling! It started with him going from a 'crawling position' that we would torture him with to a sitting position. Then came the day he figured out how to get from a sitting position to a crawling position. Then I could sit him on the floor and he would move a little, but stayed about 2 feet from where I put him. He accomplished this with his clever sitting,crawling stance maneuver. Then. THEN. yesterday. He figured it out. Granted, he won't do long distances, and if you try and get him to come to you, he won't. But its so cute. He does the one knee one foot crawl. I'm so excited for him!

Yeah, but ask me in a month when I'm having to hide things and shut doors and pull him out from underneath the chairs in front of us at church how I feel.

But for now, I'm excited!!! I even took a video of it!

On the down side, this morning he woke up with a fever. Poor kid. The second one ever that I can remember. He has a cold. One of those snotty, sneezy ones. You look at his eyes and you can just see he doesn't feel well.

3 comments:

  1. Yippee! BB still hasn't figured out how to crawl properly, still does baby pushups and pushes with her toes. Sometimes she will actually get the proper stance with her knees both under her, but in the next second, she relaxes both knees back out again and then she's on her stomach. Crazy kid. Oh well. Yay for crawling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you took a video so you can remember it for a long time. Before you know it, your kids get older and then they leave home. It happens right under your nose! I'd love to see the video of this cute boy.

    ReplyDelete