Monday, July 2, 2012

Pics of Baby E

I usually don't like to post a lot of pics of my kids on my blog, but these pics of Baby E are so cute I have to!

Photobucket

Photobucket

He is getting so big!  These pictures were taken a month or two ago by my very talented sister AR who has a photo blog over at http://pepperwoodphotography.blogspot.com/

She was over visiting and said "Hey let me take some pics of baby E!"

Anyway, just had to share cuz they turned out so cute.

In other news we just saw her and lots of other siblings at my niece's wedding. It was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful reception. But I think the family consensus is no more summer weddings!

Yeah...we'll see how long that lasts.

Edited to add :  Baby E started blowing kisses today. Its SO cute!  I always blow kisses to him when I put him to bed, but to see him blow kisses to me and everyone else is adorable. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. So cute!

    ReplyDelete