Friday, July 27, 2012

So much to do

So much to do today. Don't know where to start. Its easier to just sit here. 

I am having the usual clutter party in my kitchen. The island gets covered in mail and stuff.  The living room is covered in boxes. My bedroom has lost its freshly cleaned look.  The dishwasher is ready to be loaded again. Laundry is behind.  Need to go to 2 banks and drop some things by some ward members houses.  Need to find a sub for nursery on sunday and a few other primary phone calls.

What to do first?  Maybe I can split in 2 and leave 1 self behind to clean the kitchen and the other one can go do errands. :)

But lets count a few blessings. 

My blood pressure at the doctor yesterday was 100/64.  My tummy hasn't grown any more up and down, but since I feel so much more crowded lately, my doctor suspects I'm just getting wider. :)  I'm at 30 weeks now and heart beats are great along with everything else. Ultrasound again next week (once a month).

I have completed 2 blessing outfits, 3 baby blankets, and started one scripture cover. Were there any other craft projects? I don't remember.

Remember the guy at hubby's work who was going to give us a bunch of baby clothes? Well it was like Christmas yesterday.  Hubby brought 6 boxes of clothes home.  Which was great. And then I opened them and realized how packed they were.  And there were at least 15 outfits/items with tags on them still.  There were so many newborn clothes I started putting items with tags aside for the other 2 ladies in my ward having babies in August and September.  There were so many newborn clothes that i sorted them into 4 piles. Preemie, newborn, 1-3 months, and 3 months.  I've always been confused by the clothes tagged as 3 months. Does that mean they should fit at 3 months or that they should go with the 3-6 months.  I've personally always put them with the smaller clothes (1-3 mos) just in case.  I would hate to miss out on using them just because they were in a box.  And these clothes were all name brand. Old Navy, Carters, etc.  And so cute!! I think hubby got tired of my ooohing and aaaahhhing and "Look at this one!".  And there were shoes and socks!   After seeing what there was, I pulled everything I had and went through and got rid of anything ugly or worn.  I haven't even mentioned the hats. So many cute hats. From the normal ones you get with outfits to cute knitted hats to golfing type hats! I'd only ever seen those in pictures.


I slept well last night.  I've been having problems waking up to use the bathroom and then not being able to get back to sleep.  Last night, I slept well despite going to bed around 12:30.

The cows got out last night.  They pushed through a part of the fence where there was only electric fencing.  We will probably upgrade our charger to a higher voltage. Which freaks me out a little because of little hands touching it and what will it do to them?  And another thought just struck me, it will cost more to run. Won't it?

Air conditioning. Its the best. 

Kids that are old enough to help out with Baby E (soon to be toddler E).  Lifting and carrying him around has been getting tougher.

No back problems with this pregnancy. Body is holding strong! Still working out. However, my leg lifts (like reverse sit ups) and other ab strengthening exercises are getting tough due to my enlarging belly.  Also the struggle to breath is hampering me a little on the elliptical.

No soccer or softball or swimming to run to this month.

Phew. Lots and lots of blessings. Just looking at this list is making me feel the urge to get going! 

1 comment:

  1. what a great update!! How wonderful that you got all those clothes!!! A further sign of the Lord's love for all of you. Love you. mom

    ReplyDelete