Thursday, August 9, 2012

Pictures from our vacation

Photobucket This is the Pacific City version of 'Haystack Rock'. The large hill to the left is called Cape Kiwanda. Notice that even though its a beautiful day (yes, in the middle of the week, but in July!) the beach looks fairly deserted.

Photobucket This was a gorgeous day. the girls got down to their swimsuits

 Photobucket and despite the cold ocean, played and played in and out of the water. This is the day I sunburned my knees. OUCH!

Photobucket Baby E had fun too! I even caught him eating sand at one point. However, after quickly spitting it out, I don't think I caught him doing it again.

Photobucket Baby E and daddy spend a lot of time like this on the beach. They are both conked out. Baby E is covered mostly by the towel to prevent sunburn.

Photobucket We took one day and traveled up the coast a bit. This is one of the lookouts.

 Photobucket We stopped at Cape Mears (as blogged about below) and hiked down to the lighthouse. This is Baby E getting a ride. His hair is so cute here! We gave him a buzz last week and I miss the blond blond hair!

Photobucket And here you go. A picture of me at 28 weeks pregnant with twins. I'm about the same size as I was full term with Baby E.

I went to the doctor today for a checkup and she said I had grown by 3.5 cm. I asked her if this was a regular pregnancy where that would put me. She said it would mean I had about 12 lbs of baby in there and she would be panicking and thinking about an early induction!

At my ultrasound last week they estimated weights around 3lbs 9oz and 3lbs 7oz. This is +/- 1 lb so not really an accurate measurement. However, it does show that the babies have grown since the last ultrasound which is the most important fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment