Thursday, August 30, 2012

i don't want to do this anymore

This morning around 4am i woke up to excruciating pain in my entire right mid back.  I jumped (all right, rolled) out of bed and tried to work it out thinking I slept funny and it was just sore.  But it wouldn't stop.  I was confused and even felt my tummy to see if it was just a really really bad contraction. It wasn't.  And then after what seemed like an eternity, it released.  It just stopped. The pain was gone.  Didn't leave any soreness, except for every now and then when I move just right.

My conclusion is that it was a spasm.  I have never experienced any mid back troubles. But my mid back was spasming this morning.  All I can conclude is that I slept in a very bad position.

It hurt a lot and I don't want to do that again. 

So after I went to the bathroom (again) I tentatively sat on my bed, scared to lay down again.  Was my back out?

I already have to get up to use the bathroom 2-3 times a night.  I have trouble going back to sleep around 5am and usually end up getting up for the day.

Why oh why oh why ?

In the end I laid down on my other side to see if I could sleep some more.  I was able to, and no more spasming.  Until tomorrow night?

Perhaps I overdid it yesterday at my baby shower?  After I got home from a beautiful pristine, in party shape, home I took one look at my home and started straightening it.  Baby E likes to carry little things from here to there and leaves them all over the floor.  The Kitchen needs to be cleaned/swept/straightened.  so I worked on that until the kids got home.  Then after a while they helped me bring everything in from the shower and I proceeded to put it all away and organize it.  I think it was carrying all of those diapers that did it.  That and getting on the floor to organize things. 

So probably my fault.  I just hope it never never ever happens again. :(  That was so painful.

No comments:

Post a Comment