Thursday, May 3, 2012

Newish news

So I just realized I have news I haven't put on here.   Although, if I know you in real life, you already know this.

We are expecting again.  YAY.  Didn't expect it to happen so quickly. But this one is in a rush I guess. 

We find out if its a girl or a boy next Thursday, in 1 week. The whole family is thrilled.

So besides all of that, my lates dilemma is to plant or not to plant?

I have some zinnia's I grew that I want to put around the trees down our lane.  They are about 8 or so inches tall.  They are strong and I think they could stand up to the sprinklers.  But I keep hesitating on if I should plant them yet.

I just about planted them yesterday but then decided not to.  Hubby tells me that its supposed to get down to freezing (or nearly) in a few days, and its rather chilly today.  But these plants have spent daytime outside and we've been accidentally leaving the greenhouse door open at night. 

I don't know. I just hope I don't accidentally kill them.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Already finding out the sex? Cool!! Excited to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah, you can find out the sex earlier that before. Also with the targeted ultrasound that they do now, you don't have to have a full bladder!

    ReplyDelete