Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Toddler E


Loves to climb. Can now climb onto the table and has grown clever enough to push chairs over to what he wants.

Tonight I had some milk making cookies on the counter. The boys seem like they might need a little more nutrition (for weight issues) so I've been drinking water and I also made these. They are basically oatmeal cookies with flax seed and brewers yeast.
Anyway, toddler E saw where we were getting them, waited for a time when his sisters weren't watching, I was in the shower, etc, and went for it.  When I went to get another cookie later there were 2 left. Each had a big bite taken out of them.  There had been about 5 cookies.  All night he kept showing up with a cookie. So I think he stashed them also.

It was one of those situations where you are aggravated and amused at the same time.  And impressed :)

2 comments:

  1. Too smart! You're in for it with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some milk that makes cookies. ;) Except as I wrote this, I totally got that they are literally cookies for making milk. I'm a smart one I am. :)

    ReplyDelete