Wednesday, April 10, 2013

And the cold continues to share its joys

Hubby had a sinus headache yesterday, I seem to be getting one today.  Ned is coughing with one of those coughs that make you wince.  Boys still have very snotty noses and are still cranky.  Since they are a few days behind Ned it looks like we get to enjoy this for at least another week. Bring on another day of trying to hold 3 sick kids at one time.  I need earplugs.

 I'd like to find the person who so thoughtlessly shared this cold with us and slash their tires or some other drastic thing.  Or even better, lock them in the house for 8 hours with my sick kids.  That would make them think twice.

Next time if someone shows up at my house with a bad cold without warning ( to which I would tell them to stay home!!!) I will make them go home. Not allow them in.  No entry. Nada! Go away!

2 comments:

  1. Sick kids are rough, especially when they all need to be held at the same time. Get better soon! For us, I feel like it's a catch-22: either stay home alone and don't get sick, or be social and do get sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how they have a breathalyzer to tell if you're drunk? They should have that for sicknesses. That way you could just have someone blow into the "germalyzer" before you let them in your house. The machine registers whether they have anything unpleasant that could be spread to you, and that will determine whether they gain admittance to your home or not. You know, kind of like an Ellis Island screening. This is a great idea. Someone should make it happen.

    ReplyDelete