Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Big things!

Baby E is now walking.  We knew he could, but just didn't have the interest.  Well now that his biggest hero (his Dad) has been extra encouraging about it, and he understands what 'walk' means, he is trying it everywhere. At the Orthodontist, in the grass, on the carpet, the linoleum. Everywhere.

Its really exciting.  the girls love it and are so proud of him.  All 3 of them are currently outside playing in the irrigation water flooding the yard.  I love that they can play together despite the age difference.

A few things off of the to do list - I finished organizing my new craft closet.  I've also gotten the baby room about 2/3rds organized.

A few things to add to the to do list.  I need to crochet baby blankets for the twins, and blessing outfits for the twins and I need to knit a scripture case for A's 8th birthday. Can't go against tradition.  Luckily its softball season. Many hours sitting watching softball is great for crafting.  And since I wouldn't want to chance taking white thread crochet to a softball game, it will be a good break for me to switch things up and not get tired of one project or the other.  I'm thinking a pineapple afghan for the boys.

Also, I am starting to look really pregnant depending on what outfit I am wearing.  My favorite church skirt still fits (yes!) but it is starting to get snug.  The babies are kicking and moving a lot.  They move the most after I've eaten a meal.  According to our last ultrasound, they are about 1 lb 3 oz and 1 lb 5 oz. and both looking healthy and growing well.

I met with my new OBGYN. Yes, I have to have a new one. My midwife doesn't deliver twins. But her practice is just her and this other doctor. So one or the other will deliver the babies.

The new doctor is a little stiff, not as friendly as my midwife. But she did take the time with our appointment which is still much better than the doctor who delivered my first 2 babies. His appointments were literally taking a measurement and then asking if I had any questions.  And then he was outta there!

No comments:

Post a Comment