Saturday, June 2, 2012

keep on movin' on

Wrapping paper is now organized. However, it didn't quite clear out the closet like I had hoped...

Baby E has started to talk (babble) on the phone. Its really cute. I have always given him the opportunity to 'talk' on the phone with Daddy, but lately, he will play with the phone. 
The other day he was pushing all of the buttons, and enjoying the lights when he put it to his ear and babbled. It was really cute.

I took the girls to a birthday party today.  It was pretty fun.  They had a blow up bouncy water slide thing and the kids went down it for about 3 hours straight.  I hadn't slept more than 5 hours the night before and was cranky. But its amazing to me how sometimes getting out to socialize with other moms can help you get into a better frame of mind.  Well, that and some snacky foods.


No comments:

Post a Comment