Saturday, June 16, 2012

Wahoo!!

Status report:
Baby room, organized and ready for an additional crib. 

My room, clean and ready for vacuuming.

blessing outfits -  4 sleeves down, 1 shirt mostly done, 2nd shirt started

baby blankets - 1 started and now about 6 inches long

Scripture case - scriptures on backorder.

I love that the girls like to play with baby E.  He hangs out with them while they do chores or while they watch Curious George. 

Softball season is in full swing and was brutal last week.  4 days of games. Thank goodness there aren't games Friday or the weekend.

Swimming lessons start on Monday,

Summer Library starts on Monday.

I just realized I've got to GOT TO finish preparing sharing time for Sunday. I've had such a busy week with the primary activity stressing me out (really that was the busy part, the worrying) that I've only read over the outline.  I've been thinking about the topic all week though.  Sometimes that is all the prep that you need before writing the actual lesson plan.

Thinking about ways to gain access to a pool. It may help me get even more exercise while pregnant.  And might even give me some relief in the coming months as I get larger.

Well, its naptime! Great time to get stuff done!

1 comment:

  1. I love to read about your progress in what you are doing. The kids sound like they are enjoying their summer and you sound like you are getting a lot done!! Yay for you!!! So smart to get it done now!!!

    ReplyDelete