Friday, January 18, 2013

moth·er /ˈməT͟Hər/


One who runs toward the screaming child when all they want to do is run the other way.

We've been busy here trying to get our flood cleaned up.  The carpeting finally got replaced yesterday and we are all moved back in.
Since we decided to move all the bedrooms around, we have to rearrange all the closets.
Then we have to unpack all of the boxes that we packed since we chose to have nearly the whole house recarpeted.  Then the great handyman from the restoration company has to come back and finish up a few things.  AND.THEN.WE.WILL.BE.DONE.

This has really dragged out. I can't lie.  Its been a pain.  I never want to do it again.

Maybe someday eventually we might be done.

Maybe.

:)

I'm tired.

Boys are sleeping from 9-6 regularly now. I just wish they would sleep all the way until 7 or 8.  Its hard to get them back to sleep, and I never have time to get more sleep myself. If only I would wise up and go to sleep at 9 also!

In other news, I'm working on a modification to my 2 needle sock pattern at the suggestion of a friend who is a more experienced knitter than I am.

Toddler E is getting into everything and back to climbing on the table at every opportunity. He has also discovered that he can reach up and grab things from on the cupboard. He also says "Ma! Ma! until I look at him and say What?" He learned that from his sisters. He will also say "Mon!" and wave his arm (beckoning) if he wants you to follow him and get him something. Typically its to get me to the pantry to get him a "Sna?"  He is a sweet kid who is into everything. It can be aggravating. It can  melt your heart.

C and A love their new room. Lets just hope they will take care of it.  Their old room is slated to be repainted and arranged for the twins.  In the meantime though, the twins are just going to have to endure the pink/purple walls.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment