Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New year!

We were such wet blankets. We were in bed by 10:30 (the kids by 9:30).  For dinner the kids had a choice between mac n cheese and frozen pizza.  They chose mac n cheese.  We had sierra mist and sherbet in a float which we all agreed was very yummy. Then as a further treat shared some nutty buddies and swiss rolls. 

The boys have been sleeping really well last week. But the past 2 nights the one twin who never wakes me up at night has been waking me up at night! Around 2-3am.  Ouch. I was getting used to them  sleeping from 9-5. Maybe its a growth spurt? I don't know. I'll just have to feed them more.  But we were up around 2am and again a little before 6.  Luckily (for me) baby Q was crying quite a bit (don't know why, maybe I was positioning him wrong because I was half asleep?) and woke up daddy.  He came out and worked with baby N who didn't want to go back to sleep.  That allowed me to go back to bed. 

I don't know how we are going to get back on schedule.  after this vacation.  Hubby is back at work tomorrow and the kids are back at school Monday.  Its going to be a rough ride!

2 comments:

  1. I think you should let them cry it out. Call me a meanie, but you'll be so much happier in the long run. They are old enough to have enough food in their stomachs to make it through the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I don't think New Years' Eve staying up until midnight should really start until the kids can all handle it...or until they sleep in. :)

    ReplyDelete