Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Still..

Still drowning in boxes. No we didn't unpack over the weekend. I just couldn't seem to get started.  In other news the laundry is caught up and the kitchen is clean!  Just a little more folding to get done.  I'm trying to focus on what has gotten done. If I start making a to do list I may drown.  :)

The boys are napping and toddler E is playing on the floor beside me.  We have been watching PBS.  The babies are back to only waking once a night again, but now seem to be waking at 3am instead of 6. So that is good because they go back to sleep again fairly easily.  they started waking up 2x a night last week and that turned me into a zombie very quickly. I was a mess on Sunday. I just couldn't think clearly.  Just ask the primary. I was conducting and among other things forgot about a birthday and turned the time over to the wrong person who then though I knew something they didn't know and went with it and then it threw everyone off for all of jr primary, and the nursery singing time was all messed up. Some days I don't know why they haven't fired me. I'm glad they haven't though. I really enjoy my calling.

Toddler E is very polite. he has learned that if he says pweesh? that he can get nearly everything his little heart desires. He also says thank you every now and then.  Add to that 'sorry' and he is the cutest thing ever.  He and I hang out while the twins sleep for a few hours every morning.  I am still trying to merge the nap times and now that they are in separate rooms it is getting easier. For the last 2 days I've had a whole hour to myself!!!!!!




1 comment:

  1. Glad things are coming together with sleeping...that makes the most difference I think. And it comes and goes. :)

    Good luck with your to-do list. I agree, focus on the positive!

    ReplyDelete